Is MPC Cleaner a legitimate program? Yesterday, when I boot the PC, it automatically appeared on the screen and started scanning process. It displayed a list of threats and said that my PC is infected. I found an alert which said that I need to purchase full version of MPC Cleaner to protect the system from harmful threats. Can I buy this software? Will it really help me to remove the suspicious programs permanently? Please help me!
What is MPC Cleaner?
MPC Cleaner is classified as Potentially unwanted program which can sneak in the system bundled with the free softwares or spam email attachments. Its interface seems exactly like a real anti-virus program which is difficult to identify in the first look. MPC Cleaner works from background and carries ability to perform scanning process automatically whenever you will start the system. It generates extremely poor report of the PC and says that lots of malicious threats are available and your system is at high security risk. It also generates an alert that you need to purchase full version of MPC Cleaner which will help to remove the unwanted programs permanently.
You need to be aware that MPC Cleaner is not trustworthy. Hackers only tries to increase the sales leads of their affiliate programs. It may redirect you to unauthorized sites of the third parties and provides links to buy the software. When you will proceed for making payment then hackers will record your financial details such as bank account number, passwords, login Id, user names etc. The worst part is that it is capable to drop more malignant threats in the system instead of providing protection. Thus, if you have detected MPC Cleaner in your PC then try to uninstall it without wasting a single moment.
Common Symptoms To Detect MPC Cleaner:-
- Degrades the running speed of the system.
- Disables the working of installed programs or softwares.
- Performs changes in the default settings.
- Bypass the financial details of the users to third party hackers.
- Increases the CPU utilizations.
- Generates floods of bogus alerts or warning messages.
Manual Steps To Remove MPC Cleaner:-
Step 1: Reboot the infected PC in Safe Mode
- Press the Restart button and tap F8 key continuously.
- You will notice Windows Advanced options will appear on the screen, use the arrow key to select “Safe Mode With networking”.
Step 2: Remove the hidden files and folders created by MPC Cleaner.
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Go to Appearance and Personalization → Folder option.
- Click on the View tab.
- Under the Advanced Settings option, click on “Show hidden files and folders” option.
- Identify all the suspicious files and remove them from the PC.
Watch This Video Guide To Remove MPC Cleaner
Step 3: Remove MPC Cleaner From Windows Registry Editor.
- Hold Win + R keys together to open Run command.
- In the search box, type “regedit” and hit Enter key.
- Select the fake entries related to MPC Cleaner and click on Remove button.
Step 4: Terminate fake processes from Task Manager.
- Press Alt + Ctrl + Del keys.
- Task manager will appear on the screen, click on Processes tab.
- Identify the fake process related to MPC Cleaner and click on End Task button.
Step 5: Uninstall MPC Cleaner From Control Panel
- Click on Start button and select Run option.
- Type “appwiz.cpl” in the box and click on OK button.
- Click on Programs → Uninstall a program.
- Select all the suspicious programs and click on Uninstall button
Automatic Method To Delete MPC Cleaner:-
If you are having troubles in following the aforesaid steps then you are suggested to make use of MPC Cleaner Scanner. It is recently created by technical experts which comes with user-friendly interface which can be used by beginners also. This tool helps the users to perform deep scanning in the PC in order to detect all the malicious threats. It is capable to provide optimum protection to the system against all types of online threats. It comes with advanced features which will not only remove the threats but also helps to increase the running speed of the system and protects from future attacks. Thus, don’t make delay in downloading the software if your system is infected with harmful threats.
you may also be interested to know about